Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

@Ras Al Ghul

The article you quoted mentions that is was because of whether and if it would not have been for lesser number of cars the case would have been even worse but of course we do not know and therefore (as you put it) we have to go to the circus again to decide if it works.

As I understand, the outstation cars can not be exempted because it is really easy to get your car transferred to other state and ply it in Delhi. It would be even cheaper to buy a new car and thus the policy would not be a deterrent (in addition to the revenue loss to the government).

Again, the scheme may not be perfect but that does not make it a bad scheme it only makes it less effective but looking at the level of pollution we should welcome all steps no matter how small.

It is a bad scheme it may temporarily solve a few problems but in the long run will fail. Just like in Beijing.

Someone from the AAP Party is spreading a virus I think in peoples minds. Wake up people .

Hey, where does app party most popular after delhi & punjab? Look like app is going to win in punjab. I am curious to know which state going to be next after punjab?

You can check Loksabha election results. Next would be the state where they got 3rd best votes!

i.e. after Delhi, Punjab

Back