Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

Well Odd-Even had its impact..... everyone who lives in Delhi knows.... but it is not a practical solution.....

And even before judging whether it was success or failure...... Delhi govt. does not have the prerequisites under them to implement it i.e. DP and MCD.....

Even a rickshaw puller is driving in contra lane without any fear in crowded Chandni Chowk..... adding further to congestion and chaos...

I think it will make some sense after MCD election next year... otherwise BJP has left no stones unturned to make life a hell....

surprisingly BJP's MCD is the worst department i personally have dealt with here in delhi.

I have never been to Municipality of Mumbai OR dealt with anyone ever.

I might have to go soon!

I am very happy with the air purifier I ordered. First time I was able to sleep on Diwali in many years, I am considering ordering one for my car as well, since I drive ~1.5 hours everyday.

I am very happy with the air purifier I ordered. First time I was able to sleep on Diwali in many years, I am considering ordering one for my car as well, since I drive ~1.5 hours everyday.

Same here, for the first time I saw the perceptible difference in the air quality of the room with air purifier and the rest of the house.

Link? How much energy does it consume (units?)

i have the mi model.

jtifrb.png

out of stock on flipkart right now.

Back