Pollution Problem in Delhi NCR

it does not chemically pure air. ro is i assume much more complicated in comparison. you are essentially paying for a device that works as a fan with a filter installed behind the fan :p

that is right.....

But some models have UV tube to kill bacteria and viruses as in Multi stage water filters....

and ionizers and activated carbon akin to water purifiers....

So working on the same lines of multi stage water filter....

Link to those models?

from what i remember reading... mi model does have activated carbon filter. ionizer i am not sure.

asvbit.png

Can anyone recommend any good reusable pollution masks? Pollution in Gurgaon is pretty darn high, and I walk to work, so need something to protect me.

saw a mom and her kid wearing pollution mask walking on the road earlier today. has become a regular sight. usually its the cyclists. but now people going to market or office are wearing these.

Delhi pollution: Kejriwal orders odd-even scheme, bans construction

The government is also considering bringing back the odd-even car rationing scheme to bring down the pollution levels.

All construction and demolition work in the city has also been banned for five days starting Monday.

He also announced that the coal-based Badarpur power plant would be shut for the next 10 days.

Kejriwal announced on Sunday that use of all diesel gen-sets has been prohibited for the next five days from Monday, except for emergency services like hospitals and mobile towers.

The government also decided to sprinkle water on roads of 100-foot width from Monday. The PWD will undertake the measure on all such roads at least once a week.

Once a week? Wow.

Chief Minister said, adding that the cabinet had received a proposal to go for artificial rain through cloud seeding.

Trip to China in near future.

Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday announced that all schools in the Capital will remain shut for three days (from Monday till Wednesday).

Back