Porting from Reliance CDMA to Vodafone GSM

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 48,265
MNP Service Provider for Zone 2: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar (includes Jharkhand), Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata , MP (includes Chhatisgarh), North East (includes Arunachal Pradesh / Manipur/ Meghalaya / Mizoram / Nagaland / Tripura ), Orissa, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu including Chennai

Sucks. Anyways would check with the Vodafone guy tomorrow. It's weird if he has not submitted my request with the company. It's not like a regular company owned store that gets too much visitors.

Alright. Just noticed on dad's reliance phone... a text from vodafone confirming that reliance has approved the request. and they would send details about the time and date of the actual porting.
i assume vodafone would now send the guys for verification?

Or maybe not, and your number would still get ported. Some operators don't perform address verification, some do.

chromaniac said:
Alright. Just noticed on dad's reliance phone... a text from vodafone confirming that reliance has approved the request. and they would send details about the time and date of the actual porting.
i assume vodafone would now send the guys for verification?
Verification? From when is that started :shock:
If u have submitted all docs with Voda, they wont come to verify.

I had so many sims from Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and Tata Docomo, but nobody came to my address to verify :D
Although I had given enough proofs (Electricity bill, PAN card, driving license).

Back