Possible to use the SIP/Voip from voice on FTTH with Freepbx or something similar?

@varkey
I just checked in traffic in my router found that some source IP(10.191.60.68) level not reachable from router itself.

After Call establishment with SIP server IP(10.187.7.x). RTP using 10.191.x.x level.

I tried to attach 10.191.x.x to voice interface using static route still those IP not reachable. Searching for other options

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 6.35.43 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2020-05-05 at 6.35.43 PM.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 343
Interesting @satek, I never looked at Asterisk. But setting BSNL as a trunk on Asterisk certainly sounds like a good plan.

I don't think you'd find a ready to use Asterisk config for BSNL.

Please do post here if you make good progress. 🚀
Asterisk found to be heavy for my ea4500 !! . So plan Asterisk on Openwrt :confused:

When I select mode to bridge it jumps to INTERNET
Inkedont conf._LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to select the service type as voice, cause if you are bridging, it doesn't matter. Select internet or other or something else.

Hi everyone, I am looking to setup SIP using a router. Currently, I only have the default Syrotech device so now, I am planing to buy a router just for the SIP purpose. I am looking for the cheapest available router which supports openwrt and all the required stuff. Any suggestions?

Back