Post your monthly usage

sify has a very bad kind of maintainin logs....for me it may be around 4 to 5 GB...i am on a bleedin 64kbps.

4-5Gb on 64k hmm..that cant be 24-7. You must have this nightime thing :(

yeah my local lan sux big time....it always down when you need it most.Unfortunately the local lan is kinda obsessed with the time slot 10PM to 8AM when i need it the most.i just keep on rantin this "dil pe math le yaar haath me le" in my mind to cool me off.

I get more then 1.5gb a day, if i want! But my electric bills in the first one month stunned me (Thanks to unlimited internet) and put me in the back seat! (Its pretty expensive here)! So.. errm.. i wont be participating.. lol..

That's why you use a laptop for such. Not to mention the 2hr battery backup it comes with. Now whether ur UPS will last that long is another matter.

Electricity bill more than the internet bill!.??! this is the 1st time i am reading this....

Originally posted by pawanrh@Aug 27 2005, 07:47 PM
I get more then 1.5gb a day, if i want! But my electric bills in the first one month stunned me (Thanks to unlimited internet) and put me in the back seat! (Its pretty expensive here)! So.. errm.. i wont be participating.. lol..
[snapback]23375[/snapback]
[/quote]

Get a 15" LCD monitor and you cud still compete

ok...so say with a 17 ' inch monitor and a pc that runs almost 24/7 ...what kind of electricity bills am i looking at in mumbai . my parents bug me abt this . pls enlighten me someone

hmmm around rs 2.5-3K.. approx Mr.x ....
i used to get rs. 2k everymonth when i was on dial and my comp used to on 24*7!! ....
anyways..
since 7/20/2005 11:44 Pm.. i have downloaded 18.06 gb.... less cause bit comet never gave me more then 500 mb a day :(..
but after using bit tornado(portforwarding) i get around 700 everyday :D.. hehe...
strangely i have seen that... everyweek my downloads have been increasing :D...
chk out the excel report..

http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dumeterreport9wn.jpg

Back