Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishytheking

ISP
bsnl
I bought a prepaid from tata docomo with 50 rs topping.. the second day 40 rs which was the balance vanished and balance became zero. (i had made one call for 19 seconds). the customer service was unreachable. after 2 hours try, i got them and they promised me some action. They told me that it was a software glitch and it took one second of my account 400 times.Then they put the money back. even now i am losing 5 rs to 8 rs suddenly. yesterday my balance was 28 rs after a call.. then after 2 hours and two calls received, it became 21.58.still trying to contact the support.. it wont connect.. or if it connects after the intro if you press 9, it gets cut (your call cannot be connected now message)I will never use Tatadocomo anymore..shifting to airtel.. see u there :-)regardsvishy

yey to the first tata docomo sucks post!

@ admin im sure after seeing this, tata docomo's PR team will start singing praises of the service under fake id's here...

I had same issue with Tataindicom phone. I got bill even after the disconnection. The support team is not listening to us simply want us to pay the bill.

Hi Guys,Firstly and probably interestingly this is the "official" TATA DOCOMO (and no the ID is not fake :thumb: ). We watch all that gets talked about us but apart from retweeting on Twitter we dont like blowing our trumpet. Something here prompted us to join and respond. 1. @vishytheking - we are really sorry that you had the problems that you mentioned. Problems can happen even with TATA DOCOMO. However, we are committed to solve any user problem should they occur. If you can mail your number to social [at] tatadocomomarketing.com we can assure you a prompt response and remedy.2. @admin looks like you were waiting for someone to post something negative about TATA DOCOMO :confused:, well we just love critics (keeps us on our toes)! 3. @honey_ami would love to see you on twitter so you can interact with "real" people and what they have to say about TATA DOCOMOOk, with introductions over, lets say we love IBF, you guys have allowed people to really discuss the issues with Telecom in India, and there are tons of issues that frustrate every one of us. From poor network, bad customer service to fleecing customers, across all operators there are issues. We at TATA DOCOMO look forward to the opportunity to engage with every one of you, hear what bugs you and hopefully relieve the pain.Look guys running a mobile service (specially when one starts up) can have issues, we can screw up at times, but do grant it to us that as a Tata company our philosophy is always customer interest first. Also grant it to us that we are here and on twitter and at many places talking to you guys and trying our best to solve your problems (how many others will take that effort).So, do criticise us, encourage us, guide us and together lets make the TATA DOCOMO experience a one of a kind!

hm...now lets see. i was really wondering, do texts ever cost u guys? i mean, c'mon its just 160 chars. its barely 2kb. many countries have unlimited texting fr free, don't u think that shud b the case here? n here in AP u give us 150 texts a day for 2 bucks whereas in Tamilnadu they get 750 texts a day for 2 bucks. now tel me is this justified from any point of view? :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back