Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I TOO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.WHEN I HAVE ASKED THE RETAILER ABOUT IT.HE SAID NO PROBLEM WITH THESE ALERTS.:happy:

Looks like DOCOMO is in hurry to make quick profit :rofl:

i have been using this sim for the past two weeks and for some strange reason am getting alerts like recharge immediately to continue making calls...bla bla..This msg like comes after every call or msg sent and this crap appears even after having a balance of 30Rs and after 2 top-ups of Rs 50(since purchased).:@:wall:

@ batmonn:

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We need your number to check the SMS information.

Thank you

trai can do the magic. they can enforce rules that would make it mandatory for all service providers to offer same packages throughout the country!

well. they can. but will they? that's the quesiton.

Its true.. the party's over. I bought a DOCOMO sim last month. Since last week, whatever phone I use the SIM on, the phone hangs instantly, either after making a phone call or after sending a message. I cannot even receive any calls after the phone hangs. One of the weirdest problems I have ever come across.:wall::confused::confused:

Its true.. the party's over. I bought a DOCOMO sim last month. Since last week, whatever phone I use the SIM on, the phone hangs instantly, either after making a phone call or after sending a message. I cannot even receive any calls after the phone hangs. One of the weirdest problems I have ever come across.:wall::confused::confused:

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim.

Thank you

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim.

Thank you

Oh... gr8 .. you have made my job all the more easier. All I need to do is spend a whole day travelling from one end of the city to the other just to exchange my SIM card.:@

Oh... gr8 .. you have made my job all the more easier. All I need to do is spend a whole day travelling from one end of the city to the other just to exchange my SIM card.:@

Please provide us your contact details (email id,contact number) and we will get in touch with you and resolve your problem.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back