Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly the company is doing it deliberately to hype the product in the market. The other services in telecom from TATA's are already big failure like Indicom, Walky & Virgin mobile. I hardly know any of my friend who uses Virgin mobile!@TATADOCOMO I have PM'ed you my mobile number, let me know what you can do for me!

We are working towards rectifying this problem. Such problems are persistent in the initial stages, however we guarantee you that we have been alerted about the issue and will take care of it in due course.Thank you

Boss whoever you are, A company should be ready for any circumstances when they are launching a new service in the market. And dont tell me that "Such problems are persistent in the initial stages" there are several companies which launch products every month,. I had bought my Hutch/VF connection after 1 week it was launched. Ideally even TD should have been ready for all this stuffs, The management team should be kicked out for all these mess!Anyways TD have lost a customer, and am sure there would be 1000 like me who wilk kick TD and go to other operators!

I recieved the below mail from TD CC.

Dear Mr. Priyank,

Thank you for using TATA DOCOMO.

We have received your e-mail dated 26-Aug-2009 regarding the New Prepaid connection.

We would like to inform you that as per the Telephonic conversation done with you on 98XXXXXXXX, we request to inform you that the different address of retailers at Marathalli area have been attached for your kind perusal.

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications or assistance via email at [email protected] or call us at the following number as per your location.

City From TATA DOCOMO number From other phones
Andhra Pradesh 121 9030012345
Karnataka 121 9036012345
Kerala 121 9037012345
Orissa 121 9040012345
Tamil Nadu 121 9043012345

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,

Dennis
TATA DOCOMO

Out of 21 stores which they mentioned, I went to 8 of them and none of them had the sim card. And the best thing here is other stores (non-official) had the sim cards and asking for 200-250 bucks for the sim card. Tata Docomo is Tata Thocomo...!!

We are working towards rectifying this problem. Such problems are persistent in the initial stages, however we guarantee you that we have been alerted about the issue and will take care of it in due course.

Thank you

Hi TATADOCOMO . . You please continue to come on this forum . . its very Reassuring :D

Tata Docomo Bangalore -Network Down has been down for many hours. Call center personnel are not good . they just tell u that "server problem" and disconnect the phone. no courtesy or etiquette at all. :( They too are a frustrated bunch as they are paid in paisa / hour :hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back