Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm...now lets see. i was really wondering, do texts ever cost u guys? i mean, c'mon its just 160 chars. its barely 2kb. many countries have unlimited texting fr free, don't u think that shud b the case here?

n here in AP u give us 150 texts a day for 2 bucks whereas in Tamilnadu they get 750 texts a day for 2 bucks. now tel me is this justified from any point of view? :redface:

Fair Point, hopefully someday all circles will have the same tariffs and promotions.

----------

Twitter / Tata Docomo: @honey_ami No ETA on Punja ...
any updates???

Nope no updates on Punjab yet.

i am tired of stupid old handsets offered by tata on cdma. i paid 10K for the Nokia 6275 which is consider sheer robbery. too bad tata indicom cdma guys are not here to listen to my brickbats.

@ adminWell.... apart from Tata Indicom, other cdma service provider (Reliance Communications) is also offering Nokia 6275 at a price tag of 10K. I would like to say that service providers do not manufacture cdma handsets. CDMA has it's own intrinsic share of disadvantages and holds true why RCOM or TTSL has forayed into GSM territory. Having said that 6275 being and open market handset (doesn't matter even if you bought the handset at Indicom shop) it will work with all UIM cards of other CDMA service providers like Virgin Mobile, Reliance Mobile & MTS. Source: Personal experience.... Bought Nokia 6275 on Reliance Mobile post-paid, later not satisfied with the experience, so switched to Virgin Mobile. MTS is not yet launched in my circle (Andhra Pradesh).

the model sucks. slow UI. ultra slow UI. camera is decent however. but still the price is sheer madness.

Fair Point, hopefully someday all circles will have the same tariffs and promotions.

----------

So when is that day coming?:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed: :wall:

wel, yes! and the same call rate thruout the country/ Sigh...Admin Bhaiyya...this is India...i doubt that'll ever happen. For getting 3G and MNP itself these ppl r going haywire. So more transparency is really doubtable. at least not fr the next 3-4 years. :redface:

trai can do the magic. they can enforce rules that would make it mandatory for all service providers to offer same packages throughout the country!

i have been using this sim for the past two weeks and for some strange reason am getting alerts like recharge immediately to continue making calls...bla bla..This msg like comes after every call or msg sent and this crap appears even after having a balance of 30Rs and after 2 top-ups of Rs 50(since purchased).:@:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back