Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true.. the party's over. I bought a DOCOMO sim last month. Since last week, whatever phone I use the SIM on, the phone hangs instantly, either after making a phone call or after sending a message. I cannot even receive any calls after the phone hangs. One of the weirdest problems I have ever come across.:wall::confused::confused:

I am also facing the same problem . . My family members have sim of Vodafone, Airtel, and Idea but none of them faced this problem:wall:

I am also facing the same problem . . My family members have sim of Vodafone, Airtel, and Idea but none of them faced this problem:wall:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you wont be charged for taking another sim or please provide us your contact details (emial id, contact number) so that we can resolve your problem.

Thank you

Please provide us your contact details (email id,contact number) and we will get in touch with you and resolve your problem.

Thank you

Here's my email id: [email protected]
ph: 919036147427 is the number on which the problem has occured
alternate ph: 08023564312

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you will not be charged again for another TATA DOCOMO sim.

Thank you

got a new sim card which is not yet registered. but the guy in my area charged 100 bucks for it. Thanks btw.:inodding:

We are sorry for the inconvenience. You can change your TATA DOCOMO sim card and you wont be charged for taking another sim or please provide us your contact details (emial id, contact number) so that we can resolve your problem.

Thank you

How can we believe that you really represent Tata DOCOMO here . . Can you provide any proof please?

Don't take it as any offense . . my query is only for safety reasons :)

I am also facing the same problem since last few days..docomo customer people saying that it is because of mobile problem..but all other sim cards are having no problem...email :[email protected]: 9030118825 ,having problemAlternate Number : 9652006185

I would urge everyone not to buy the TATA Docomo cards. There is black marketing going on everywhere, sim cards are being sold at 300-500 bucks in Bangalore, where as the original price is just 50 bucks. How can I trust a company, they may be doing it purposefully to create hype in the market. I even sent a mail to there CC, But no use !I have already asked my friends and colleagues not to buy Docomo cards!!!

yeap it has been a couple of weeks now that the message was delivered to the marketing team of tata docomo. if they have still failed to ensure smooth delivery of sim cards to the customers, i am so totally anti-tata on this.

I would urge everyone not to buy the TATA Docomo cards. There is black marketing going on everywhere, sim cards are being sold at 300-500 bucks in Bangalore, where as the original price is just 50 bucks. How can I trust a company, they may be doing it purposefully to create hype in the market. I even sent a mail to there CC, But no use !

I have already asked my friends and colleagues not to buy Docomo cards!!!

Retailers are selling it on higher prices because of high demand in the market. We can apologize for the same and ask customer to share his contact details.

Thank you

higher demand in the market does not justify 'black marketing'. i can understand the shortage of the car Nano (from Tata again). but sim cards? no sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back