Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hours and counting :(

i am in bangalore using tata docomo prepaid, i dont seen any issue with making or receiving calls on tata docomo. burnt almost 100 rs talktime in last couple of days. its probably your handset problem. try another handset if u have one or another network sim card in current one

when I called the Tata docomo customer support there the support personnel told me that network was down. As such no problem in the handset as i have BSNL that works fine.

Tata docomo is not working some Nokia mobile. If u insert the sim card after some time the mobile getting hang up. Then we need to restart the mobile,.I am using Nokia 1108 and Nokia 6233. For both the handset it is not working.Please slove this issue >

I noticed similar behavior in my phone as well, just brief hangs , the SIM seems to run some program when ever its put into a new phone. change below settings in the Nokia phone. Settings > Phone Settings > Network Selection = "Automatic" & Confirm SIM Service Actions = "Yes"and click no when ever it phone prompts with a message saying "Allow SIM actions" Let me know how this works for u

On switching on my phone, even I get the message "Allow SIM to send message?".What message does it wants to send?

On my cell i've seen a prompt.. 'Sending Message'. don't know what automatic message it is sending.

On switching on my phone, even I get the message "Allow SIM to send message?".

What message does it wants to send?

On my cell i've seen a prompt.. 'Sending Message'. don't know what automatic message it is sending.

The SIM is sending msg to the parent service provider for authorisation of SIM.i.e :registering the SIM :happy:

^Is it not a one time affair when you first activate your SIM card? This thing doesn't happen with other service providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back