Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
@piyush, @jab, @raddy: Extremely sorry guys. Pls provide us with your Tata Docomo numbers so that we can escalate the complaints ASAP...if you dont wanna give numbers here then mail us with your complaint and TD numbers to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com'

My relationship number is 904911414I hope this information is enough for them to diagnose and resolve my problem.

The issue i have posted here is still not resolved even after informing my Customer Relationship Number 3 days ago. :(

Hi Friends,I am using China mobile New i9++l mobile (which supports Dual sim facility) and I am using Tata Docomo network and I had activated Internet package 95/- (Monthly plan). But I am unable get the settings for my mobile, but my mobile is an GPRS enabled piece. Please help me out from this issue .Thanks & RegardsVinodh.G

The Chinese phone . is it the correct number/Any manual given to you ?Click Internet or WIFI or GPRS menu in the phone.

@ TATADOCOMOWhat happened to the compliant i raised?

Hello everybody@TATADOCOMO is realy doing some magic. The IVR issue I had from day one has been sucessfully resolved yesterday. I was not able to get it resolved by anyway. Big kudus to the markettijg poeple.

Hi,My name is Prasad. Iam from Mumbai. Presently Iam in Bangalore on Official Duty.Iam using Mumbai Docomo SIM Card. I lost my Docomo SIM Card. It is possible to take the replacement SIM Card in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back