Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi . im using a MICROMAX X500 with a TATA DOCOMO sim. cud somebody guide me in installing the GPRS settings?

MICROMAX Settings:Main Menu => Web => Data accounts Profile name: TATA DOCOMO INTERNET APN – TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET Username: Password: Save

Hello Everybody

I'll make lot of STD calls daily.
So I was very much envy and enthusiastic about Tata Docomo Prepay after seeing the ads of BuddyNet.
In the Ads, they advertised that you can talk with your buddies in Buddynet for just 2s/1p.
So i requested Tata Docomo people to kindly come to my place to collect the documents and finish the migration process, initially they refused to so, but after some requests they accepted.
Within couple of days Tata Docomo generously sent an execute to my place to migrate the connection.
Just some minutes ago my Postpay connection has been migrated to Prepay.
All the excitements and Enthusiasms vanished within a mere minutes.

First of all, you can't invite other network people to your BuddyNet.
You can't even invite other Tata mobiles other than Tata Docomo Prepay. :((
Both of the information hasn't been mentioned anywhere in their website or in the Ads.
Moreover they always club all Tata mobiles in most of the offers, but not in BuddyNet.

Tata Docomo marketing has successfully converted a Postpay customer to Prepay customer using it's marketing tricks.

Kudos.

Both of the information hasn't been mentioned anywhere in their website or in the Ads.

I don't quite agree with you on this. I was looking for details on BuddyNet for a friend of mine, and it clearly mentioned that to be a part of BuddyNet, one has to be a Docomo prepaid customer.

Here is the link:

What is BuddyNet?

Any existing or new Tata DOCOMO Prepay customer can join Tata DOCOMO BuddyNet.

I partially accept your point.As per the website content, you have to be a Tata Docomo Prepay customer to join BuddyNet and to invite your friends to your BuddyNet.As they are saying you can invite anybody from any part of India.Nowhere in their website they stated that even your friends too should be a part of Tata Docomo Prepay network.Moreover they are allowing you to send BuddyNet invitations to your other Network friends from their website, and the other Network friends are properly receiving it.But at the same time they are clearly blocking adding other network numbers in their website while trying to join BuddyNet.so they clearly have the technical infrastructure to detect other Network numbers, then why are they allowing sending BuddyNet invitations to other Network friends?

I don`t know how you got the impression that other networks could be added to BuddyNet as even in their TV adds it is clearly mentioned that it is only applicable within their network ie Pre-paid Docomo to Docomo. Even the C.C & dealer also told me the same when I inquired.

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. There's a saying..."Assumptions are the mother of all _______"(google to figure out the rest). It's comprehensible to me that you went through all that paperwork and what not to migrate and didn't bother to read the fine print of the BuddyNet scheme. You honestly thought TTSL would subsidize calling to every other network as long you just paid 7rs a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back