Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
tata docomo just deducted my balance!!!! i had Rs.38 and then suddenly it becomes zero. Upon finding out further, they tell me that I'm deducted for GPRS, though I have a GPRS pack. Upon further inquiry, I am told that 2 offers cannot be clubbed. ie..i also recharged with the RC28 which gives 1p/3 sec. But this was told to me AFTER they ate up my 38 bucks! And, even now when I text BAL to 121, I get a reply giving my GPRS balance. WTH is this?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TATA DOCOMO SUXXX!!! DON'T EVER GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On New Year's Eve (2010) ...Tata Docomo network was down from 0:00 to 0:30 (in Trivandrum). I realized on that day, never to trust them. I do understand that most of the cellular networks get clogged that time, but my phone was displaying No Network. Like I always say, they must concentrate on upgrading the network and taking care of customer's issues instead of churning out brand new contests every month.

This is normal in Mumbai..I never getting network some time even in open places..its worst network for mumbai.people are just using it for outgoing as 2nd sim..
worst On New Year's Eve (2010) ...Tata Docomo network was down from 0:00 to 0:30 (in Trivandrum). I realized on that day, never to trust them. I do understand that most of the cellular networks get clogged that time, but my phone was displaying No Network.

Like I always say, they must concentrate on upgrading the network and taking care of customer's issues instead of churning out brand new contests every month.

@All : Pls send all yur queries/complaints/feedback to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com along with your Tata DOCOMO number and we ensure you that it will be escalated to our respective teams ASAP! thanks

ya right!! customer care calls me up n tells me that they wont refund my balance. I tell them that it's their fault. They even agree to it, but stupid fools refuse to refund my balance.

I live in malkajgiri area hyd..........and i bought docomo SIM in august 2009 and from then all hell broke loose.....!!!! reason i bought it because it was new then (the docomo brand was recently launched then) but it being from TATA stable i had faith in it..............but from day1 i have had nothing but problems from it...!!! if i send a message it would reach the other end after 2-3 min delay............and their SMS packs.....are FULL OF SHIT.!! RS 1.82 THEY GIVE 150 FREE MESSAGES IN AP BUT AT THE SAME RATE 750 MESSAGES IN TAMILNADU :wall: I THOUGHT OF CHANGING THE CONNECTION IN december but then i received a message from docomo saying that " area in which you live has a better connectivity due to addition of new cell towers in your area..............then i thought i'll give docomo one last chance but then too..........same problen persisted.....:madness: and sometimes i receive the same message which my friends send some 20-3- times contiously.......:wall: and same for my friends...............SO ATLAST I THOUGHT FCUK THE DOCOMO AND NOW IAM SWITCHING TO VODAFONE WHICH I THINK HAS BETTER MESSAGE PLANS :inodding:ANYBODY WANT A DOCOMO CONNECTION.!!! DONT TAKE IT..!!! JUST IGNORE IT AND GO FOR ANOTHER MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDERS.....!!!

Ramana, sorry for the inconvenience. We promise to rectify the problem faced by you. If you could just mail your complaint along with your Tata DOCOMO number to us at 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com', we will assist you ASAP and resolve your problem. We guarantee you tht! :-)

well...........if your from docomo company.....thanks for replying......but i already called customer care once and they promised me the same.........but...:@ and we students mainly use messages to stay in touch man.........once take a look at your message pack...........PATHETIC.......meanwhile vodafone.........it has no connectivity problems in my area since my sister uses it and airtel also doesnt have problems since my dad uses it...........too late........i've already took an vodafone connection........:D anyway again thanks for replying........

Hi Friends,To begin with, I am generally not the one to criticize and badmouth a product/service but I have an earnest advice for all the fellow cellphone users in India. Do not use Tata DOCOMO GSM Services in Bihar/Jharkhand Circle.I have recently shifted to town of Bhagalpur from Kolkata and bought a new Tata DOCOMO number. The service has absolutely pathetic Network Coverage and service problems. Problem being I have given this number to all my associates and being a business personnel I can't change my number so easily. So I have to live with this heck of a connection.Now, in my town most people use BSNL Cellone Service and owing to general network problem people find it easier to commute through SMS. Thanks to Tata DOCOMO I realized that I can't receive messages from BSNL Numbers. I'd like to know if this is a BSNL problem or TATA's problem. I tried seding message from 10-11 different BSNL numbers to my DOCOMO number but cant receive it. These numbers can send message to any other network (Tried Airtel, Idea, Vodafone). I dont know if this problem is number specific or network specific because I did not have a chance to test it on any other DOCOMO number.Please assist ASAP.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back