Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted the Customer care. They told replacement can be taken in Mumbai Only. Iam on official duty in Bangalore. I cannot go Mumbai for another 3 Months

In the first post you said you were from Mumbai.........
I think you are confused

Anyways you should ask someone (like a friend) to pick up the sim if possible, you can give it in writing like you cannot collect it for the confirmation part, etc and ask that friend to mail it to you.
If this is not possible, I am sorry I couldn't help you.

He lives in Mumbai and got Tata Docomo SIM Card from ther. He went to Bangalore on a work trip for like 5 months. He lost his SIM in Bangalore. Can he get a replacement from Bangalore or does he need to go to Mumbai to get it? How hard is it to understand?

Had really very bad experience from DOCOMO. I had my GPRS plan running where i had recharged with Rs15 to use 20MB for 3 days validity but the same day when i recharged for Rs55/- to avail the benefit of 1p/2sec my GPRS plan is deactivated without throwing any warning via sms or anything and my balance got deducted. Totally Insane .... and the offers make other insane. LOL @ DOCOMOFew forum members hinted Aircel is to get sold first, hope Docomo will not take over Aircel. I found Aircel to be best in terms of service though they bugged me initially there 94 per month GPRS pack will make me start using my Aircel prepaid again.

Dear Sir,I Kumar Gaurav, using tata docomo service and my number is 9036204809.I opted for this service because of the brand name of tata.But after taking the connection i feel so guilty, i can't describe.From the date of activation, i am facing problems. I am not able to makeoutgoing calls at my place. despite of several complaints this issue has notbeen rectified.though the issue was resolved for one day but again theproblem has surfaced.the issue still exists I am being given every time anew complaint number.for this i have complained to any one and every oneto the best of my knowledge.Poor service after sales is a big concern. And i guess you are not aware ofthis. Poor communication skills at the customer care agent makes the matterworst. no body is ready to take accountability of the issue. i seriouslyregret the day i opted for tatadocomo. once tata was a pioneer but now ifyou actually review the market, the figures are changing.i have spoken to nodal officer and appellate authority and no action hasbeen taken.Sir i am sorry to say that my problem is not resolved till now.Now i lost my hope with tata and i understood that this is the policy oftata docomo to give worst service to customers.But as a well wisher of tata i request you to kindly remove the name ofMr.ratan tata because this policy damage his reputation also. And for longfuture this is worst for tata itself.So, i request you kindly take needful actions.kumar gaurav#886,lakshmisadan,2nd floor,1st cross,2nd main,5th stage,beml layout, r.r. nagar, Bangalore, karnatakapin-560098• No. of signal bars : full• From when you are facing this problem: 24th december• Specific time/All the time : all the time• Alternate number : 9844744240• Handset Type : Nokia 5030

Dear Sir,

I Kumar Gaurav, using tata docomo service and my number is 9036204809.

I opted for this service because of the brand name of tata.

But after taking the connection i feel so guilty, i can't describe.

From the date of activation, i am facing problems. I am not able to make
outgoing calls at my place. despite of several complaints this issue has not
been rectified.though the issue was resolved for one day but again the
problem has surfaced.the issue still exists I am being given every time a
new complaint number.for this i have complained to any one and every one
to the best of my knowledge.

Poor service after sales is a big concern. And i guess you are not aware of
this. Poor communication skills at the customer care agent makes the matter
worst. no body is ready to take accountability of the issue. i seriously
regret the day i opted for tatadocomo. once tata was a pioneer but now if
you actually review the market, the figures are changing.

i have spoken to nodal officer and appellate authority and no action has
been taken.

Sir i am sorry to say that my problem is not resolved till now.

Now i lost my hope with tata and i understood that this is the policy of
tata docomo to give worst service to customers.

But as a well wisher of tata i request you to kindly remove the name of
Mr.ratan tata because this policy damage his reputation also. And for long
future this is worst for tata itself.

So, i request you kindly take needful actions.
kumar gaurav
#886,lakshmisadan,
2nd floor,1st cross,2nd main,5th stage,
beml layout, r.r. nagar,
Bangalore, karnataka
pin-560098
• No. of signal bars : full
• From when you are facing this problem: 24th december
• Specific time/All the time : all the time
• Alternate number : 9844744240
• Handset Type : Nokia 5030

Tata docomo is working on this issue and it will solve very soon.....

Tata docomo is working on this issue and it will solve very soon.....

ha ha ha. this i am listening from 20 days. bloody chor company. have made millions just by doing these practices. pls pack your bags and leave. no quality parameters only. saste ka maal raste ka ....

Hi, this is soumik from kolkata. I am going to share with you a worst customer service experience from TATA DOCOMO. 4 days ago i called to TATA docomo number for a postpaid connection. I also Write a mail to them. They had fixed an appointment with me on that day within 6 P.M. Nobody came to me on that day. Next day again i gave them a call and again they fixed an appointment with me within 5 P.M. Again nobody turned to me. Then i called them they told me lie that the executive is on his way but unfortunately nobody comes. I write a mail. They replied me that they tried to contact me but they cant contact me which is again a lie. The next day again i called they replied that this time they will come on the same day within 4 P.M. Nobody comes again. At last i had taken a postpaid connection from some other company. This is my experience with TATA DOCOMO. This is the customer service of a company while giving a connection so what will be there service after taking the connection. So my friend please be aware of taking a new connection from TATA DOCOMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back