Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
No .in some Nokia handsets it will repeat every time you reboot the phone:O

Then in that case why this problem is there only with DOCOMO and not with other service providers :S?

If its an added security feature of DOCOMO then I don't have any problem; but if its some buggy feature then definitely it has to be brought to the notice of DOCOMO people :mad:.

I have some different story.I am using HTC vox s710. It always shows me roaming symbol although I am in home network. I talked to customer care about this but they couldnt trace out the problem.Even If I select to download a ringtone I am recieving the back sms messeges form Airtel LOL...:happy:Firstly I thought That they may charge be the with roaming charges but 2 days back I received my bill and I am happy to see that the bill is normal .Also my mobile frequently goes out of reach due to network problem and i have to restart my mobile to get back it to be in network .This is very annoying :@.When I put this sim in other say Nokia it works fine . I think this sim is not compatible to my mobile . Any body here having similar problem.:huh:

Hello!I am Executive Officer at Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Like other users, I was excited by the offers of Tata Docomo. I’ve purchased a connection but I’m facing quite a lot of issues.1. The most important one: GPRS is not unlimited. This is really disappointing. You should have a provision of unlimited usage.2. The activation of GPRS is really difficult. It is a special recharge that has to be done from the retailer. This is very inconvenient. I’ve been using GPRS of Airtel for about an year, for which activation can be done just by sending an SMS and amount is deducted from my balance. Just try to realize that how difficult it is for a person who wants to activate 3 days GPRS of Rs. 15 and for that he has to go to the market retailer. A simple SMS should do it.3. No option of online recharge is there. These are the days of offering convenience for people to do all these things from home/office desk.4. Very irritating one: To get GPRS settings I’ve to send INTERNET to 52270. I got my GPRS pack activated and tried to request for settings by sending this SMS. But each time I received settings of DiveIn. Your customer support is also not up to the mark. Airtel people used to devote full time to let us manually configure settings on our phone (in case we found any difficulty with settings sent by them).After using TATA DOCOMO, I’m not at all happy with your preparedness. And now I realize how nice Airtel is in its support. You do offer some exciting schemes, but it appears that your internal structure is not well maintained. I request you to focus on the 4 points I mentioned above, most importantly the first two.Well… while completing this mail I was talking to your customer care once again. As I know that for 15 Rs. Pack, free usage allowed is 20 MB. I asked customer care person how would I know when my 20 MB are over. The response I get is that I’ve to calculate the bytes consumed as I keep surfing the net. Amazing! Do you really expect me to keep a calculator while surfing and keep noting how much data I’ve consumed?Please, try to improvise. I’m going to discontinue my DOCOMO service as of now. Hope you take some action soon.

@gauravags: Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have forwarded this mail to our CC team and they will be acting on it ASAP! If you have any other specific complaints please do feel free to mail in to us at 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com'...Thnx!

I asked customer care person how would I know when my 20 MB are over. The response I get is that I’ve to calculate the bytes consumed as I keep surfing the net.

Awesome!

@gauravags: Could you please mail us your alternate contact number and email ID to 'social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com' so that we can escalate your issue. Thnx

looks like some thing got updated in TATA side, my sim starting giving problem too. i tried in below modelsnokia 2626, Nokia 3120 & blackberry 8100nokia phones just hang when trying to dial a number. and in blackberry i get incoming calls, but outgoing calls just a mesg saying cannot connect. this starting happening from 2 weeks for me. some times pulling the battery out and a complete restart helps, but its starts hanging again after some timevery bad experience. Tata is just going to loose money this way, if they dont fix these problems soon. i started using Idea which is also started giving 1p/sec

Hello EverybodyI am from Bangalore.I have been using Tata Docomo since few months.Since the day one when ever i call Tata Docomo i have to verify myself by entering my 10 digit mobile number and confirm the desired Language.Else i will be taken to "Non-Subscriber" section and a Tata Docomo customer care executive will attend it.It is very much annoying as i can't easily utilize the services offered in the IVR.It appears not the case with Prepaid and when i went to Coimbatore too the IVR didn't ask me to enter my 10 Digit mobile number.When i tried to raise this as a compliant in the customer care, they are refusing to accept it as a defect and instead they say that this is by design and not a flaw and this is to comply with TRAI rules.At what time TRAI became a Bangalore Authority.Isn't TRAI a national authority?Anybody else from Bangalore who has Tata Docomo Postpaid experiencing this issue?

am experiencing a weird problem with TD, I get lods of cross connections not only on calls even on messages.I keep getting sms's from other people, and when I called them asking for the person, they say they sent a message to someone else.When I told TD about this, they say its not possible and there service/network is error free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back