Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened with Reliance and Idea when Idea launched in Assam. Messages sent from Reliance were not received by Idea. Later me and my friends lodged complaints on both the companys and after a week or so they sorted out the problem.

buddy net is not available on TD DEMO(resellers) card.wt*********

1. Purchased a postpaid plan2. Address, plan allocation screwed from Day One3.Overbilling4.Long fights/Executive-Education sessions with CC executives5. Frustration6. Escalation7. Termination within six months of registration8. Settlement debate9. "Settlement mela" with 50% discount on outstanding dues10. Paid-up with a sigh of reliefEnd of story

hehe. so haryana has tata, reliance and vodafone. all of these three companies have terrible reputation. what to do!

@Oldtimer: Sorry for your inconvience caused. But if there is anything we can do to help please let us know. We are here to serve you better..

@Oldtimer: Sorry for your inconvience caused. But if there is anything we can do to help please let us know. We are here to serve you better..

I appreciate your concern, thank you. I think we can take up this a little later.. but I guess, meanwhile you should read the market markers/indicators carefully and continuously. You will see the true story emerging there.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

https://broadband.forum/tata-docomo/59594-beat-heat-tata-docomos-online-recharge-facility/#post395818 no response to a simple question.

I guess that sums it up too... ;)

Hi peeps =)I've been getting many problems from my Tata DoCoMo sim which I got 3 days before...Here they are...Phone.- Nokia 52331> I CANNOT SEND or RECIEVE ANY SMS. This is absolutely frustrating... wth is the use of the SMS plans if I cannot even communicate with SMS at all? Whenever I send the SMS it goes in my outbox and after a while it shows FAILED :(( :mad:2> I am SURE that the SIM is faulty. It keeps on losing its coverage every 15-30mins... wth? I am living in Akota, Vadodara... I tried it with other mobiles too... I also have another DoCoMo and Airtel SIM of my dad. The Airtel one works flawless while the DoCoMo although not stable still doesn't disconnect much often.3> My phone restarts when ever I get any notification type of SMS (those which notify you about your plans, balance, etc., and are stored in draft)... dunno what they are called. My screen goes blank whenever I exit the notification and restarts :( Happens on other phones too, tried on 5530, 5130, B5310. No problem with other SIMS though.4> With this SIM inside my phone keeps on SENDING MESSAGE when I don't even send or even open the Messaging thingy... It sends about 4 messages and if I press the red key it still does it about 3-4 times :((... Is it about the re-activation of the sim? is this a SIM problem or just a TATA DOCOMO Problem??5> Lastly the worst... I chose DOCOMO for its attractive GPRS plan (foolish of me, wasn't it? -_-) but it turns out to be disappointing. Coupled with the Coverage problem this thing BARELY WORKS. The speed is sluggish... it takes me about a minute to open m.facebook.com...I cannot connect to Fring (mobile client of messengers) AT ALL.Google Map shows my location about 7km away from where I am standing.. which is assuming that google map is still able to connect after all those ups and downs.I cannot even use the Facebook App provided with the mob as it won't even show me any wallpost, message or anything at all.My Opera Mobile Version 10.0 works (yay) but at sluggish rate and it has to keep on reconnecting about every 5-10 minutes.Is this all truly possible and is a problem faced by other or just that I am paranoid? -_-

Hi peeps =)

1> I CANNOT SEND or RECIEVE ANY SMS. This is absolutely frustrating... wth is the use of the SMS plans if I cannot even communicate with SMS at all? Whenever I send the SMS it goes in my outbox and after a while it shows FAILED :(( :mad:

Check whether the "SMS message center" is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back