protest against TATASKY

• Thread starter Thread starter rav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6,792

rav

ISP
broadband bsnl
now sun channels r coming to Tata Sky they had increased monthly charge neo sports is coming later they may increse further if u like price hike no problemm if u dont please protest it and dont encourage ur relatives friends any one to opt this dth

now sun channels r coming to Tata Sky they had increased monthly charge neo sports is coming later they may increse further if u like price hike no problemm if u dont please protest it and dont encourage ur relatives friends any one to opt this dth

:hysterical: dont think you will find support so soon.. wait till tomorrow..

That is why there are not many subscribers in Tatasky like Dish tv or DD dth. Only few are supporting Tatasky other than that nothing for them.

Why you are blaming Tata Sky?They are doing their business.Why they should provide you Sun channels free of cost?They are doing their business and their aim is to gain max profit.They have to pay to broadcasters.So they should charge customers.

Why you are blaming Tata Sky?They are doing their business.Why they should provide you Sun channels free of cost?They are doing their business and their aim is to gain max profit.They have to pay to broadcasters.So they should charge customers.

yes.. but 50rs at once is too much .. they could have divided it in other packages.. anyhow they may change it again and could add neo and zee sports etc..

ya they ll change... 350 rs is ok... but beyond that is waste... they should keep that in mind.. and they should classify channels accordingly to get good packages....

i think u r definetly not a Tata Sky customer or u dont no anything about it only customers know about the irritation caused by tsky untill now they charged 300pm with out minimal music movies regional evn india playing cricket matches

yes.. but 50rs at once is too much .. they could have divided it in other packages.. anyhow they may change it again and could add neo and zee sports etc..

Yes,Rs.50 is too much.But few days back I read that Sun was demanding Rs.100 for their channels.

i think u r definetly not a Tata Sky customer or u dont no anything about it only customers know about the irritation caused by tsky untill now they charged 300pm with out minimal music movies regional evn india playing cricket matches

me ? :hysterical::hysterical: i am using Tata(Sky man... then why should i discuss abt tatasky :hysterical::hysterical:

Back