recovering password of dataone broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 20,339
i used id and password of one of my friend to connect dataone and surprisingly i got connected. do anyone know wheather BSNL knows that the particular id and password is loged from a particular fone number?? do they have records that so and so user id was used from a particular fone no. ?

They do have the record. If your friend complains, then you are going straight to jail.They do have the record but its a lengthy procedure to trace the phone number. They have to check the server which keeps the record situated in Bangalore.

Can he login to admin web pages?

If he can, then

1. Login to admin (http://192.168.1.1 by default) using mozilla
2. Navigate to page that has password
3. Select some text just before and after password textbox
4. Right click and say \"view selection source\"

Most modems will show password in plain text now.

Hey I am not able to access the above IP, to be honest, I am not able to clearly understand, which IP is this..?

Can u please guide?

I'm a new DataOne Customer ho just got connected yesterday. Can anyone please tell me how to log in to bsnl's website n check usage for the first time. it says invalid username or passwod if i put in the one given to me. Thank You!

I'm a new DataOne

Customer ho just got connected yesterday.
Can anyone please tell me how to log in to
bsnl's website n check usage for the first
time. it says invalid username or password
f i put in the one given to me. Thank
You!

1. Try after two or three days ! may be usage website has not been
programmed for your ID and Password !!!
2. Check with an old account of your friend/s in YOUR computer
Did you get a slip from BSNL showing your ID and Password ?
Download QUF sunish.net | - Thinkings of a tinker who thinks he's a thinker and try to check your usage.
Try DataFox add on if you are using FireFox to check usage
Para Two:
In this thread itself answer/s are given No harm in recollecting it here
1.I tried 192.168.1.1 admin password
password or admin and opened the modem page
2. Selected WAN and EDIt next next Password Page
3. ( If opened in IE ) right click and select view source
the password is seen in plain language.
4. With firefox browser it did not show
5.Are you in always connected mode PPPoE ?
EARLIER SOLUTION posted by Netfreak FOR usage site.
tried it in the modem ( beetel 220BX adsl2+modem)
if usage logging does not work.
Para Three : Send an email to customer care
BSNL explaining the problem, and give an alternate email address
2. Or try in BSNL DATAONE (for password check) webmail Dataone WebMail

the guy who configured the modem had a slip with my details but didn't give it to me... may be I should try after a few days. That guy told me not to change my password for a month or 2 when i asked him how to change it. doesn't that sound ridiculous??That DQUF says "Error, Could not access Dataone site. please ensure you are connected." :(

. Sounds improbable. ( was the guy a BSNL staff ? or a "friend ") Your acct could be misused . contact Nearest Exchange CC in person and change the password IMMEDIATELY. Probably he has given a DUD password to you. Are you connecting "always on mode" ?

Yes, that's what I suspected. he was a BSNL Staff. Yes, I am connecting in the always ON mode. I want to dial only when I need. How do I do it?

NOT POSSIBLE. Unless you know your DATAONE ID and password.Rush to the Exchange first thing in the morning ! call 1800 424 1600 NOW !You may get a whooping bill next month !

Back