• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Actually this news is posted by world of dth (member) ,... and he posted it in another forum.. just a copy of that... fyi...

"GOLDEN DAY 20 APRIL

20th APRIL 2008
Dear FRIENDS,
Today i sign Dealer agreement form for BIG TV DTH service a ADAG group venture,
I got one DEMO stb from BIG TV ( NO NEED TO PAY RENEWAL Grin), for free demostration purpose for customers. As per my discussion with DISTRIBUTOR & zonal head BIG TV, they got official mail from BIG TV that commercial lauching date is confirmed and the date is
20th APRIL 2008 I THINK THIS WILL BE REALLY GOLDEN DAY IN DTH HISTORY

(pls dnt ask for source, bcoz this information is just on discussion basis)"

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW....thats the GREAT NEWS ...I am gonna buy a new Color television as i am a bachelor staying away from my HomeTown in Pune . So i was eagerly waiting for BIG tV 's Launch , thats why i didnt buy any TV as of yet . So I AM TOOO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHurray LETS WEL - COME the biggest storm in dth MARKET on april 20 . i ALSO made inquiry to a leading DTH dealer and he said just wait for 10 days for a big Launch . As far as advertisement is concerned , a full ad campaign will commence from APRIL 20 !dUE TO BIG TV EFFORTS, we WILL SEE A LOWERING OF BOUQUET PRICING , ABOUT WHICH meeting are being held throughout this week by TRAI with broadcasters .WELCOME BIG TV --it will change our tv viewing in BIG WAY !

wow thanks for the gr8 news... :yahoo: Hope big tv is worth the wait!!! :)

Oh well... This news has been coming out for years now. I won't believe it until official news comes out or until it is launched!@

Ideally BIG TV should be launched before April18 before the IPL starts. This way they can get more initial customers. :evil:

most cable guys would find a way to broadcast it if they are not offering that channel right now.existing DTH owners would not be tempted to spend more to get just IPL.

it that date (20 Apr) really confirmed now??? we have been posting here lots of upcoming dates and nothing comes up by then!!! So guys, DO NOT WASTE your, ours and india's time on just keep posting anything you hear unless a SOLID PROOF coming out from Anil's announcement!! At least, people dont expect rather its good to be surprised if we get sooner than what we hear about it.

When i have called them they said it will PROBABLY launch on 20th April or April end. And she(CC Exec) also said that at present thay have 5 HD and 163 SD channels!

yes u r right.this information is right that bigtv will launch on 20th april.2008.today i called our city's big dealer.he told me that big tv will launch on 20th april or last of this month.are u all ready for this big launch?big tv "HO TO BIG HO"

Thanks for the info. Hope it meets expectations!!! They should start providing Satelite Internet (as we will have there Dish), they may add a feather to their (DTH) service!!! Is that possible?

Back