Reliance Big TV DTH Launch on April 20

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053
Here 's some news I got from talking to some of the DTH dealers. :OThe dealer told that the latest he got to hear is that BIG may not launch on Apr20. But will launch in one months time. (So let's make it May 15). :thumbsup: He told to contact after 2 days to get the latest news('rumor'). Another dealer was too confident that BIG will launch only in May-June. :mad:(No wonder!! He wants me to take Sun Direct which he was selling like hot cakes:o) So hope of BIG TV launch on April 20 is bleak. :wall:

Thanks for the info. Thats what i was thinking that April 20th is just after 5 days and there is no publicity yet!!!

hey the site BIGTV.CO.IN (wich spotted the line "big things comin your way) is now not opening itself.....it could be due to 2 reasons....1) may be dey r makin changes to ready for launch:yahoo:or2)they hav no plans of launchin soon nd have removed the site due to a lot of hits:wall:!!!wat u say????????

^^ For that matter not even www.relianceinfo.com is opening. :P So its their hosting problem which is affecting all their sites.

Even www.relianceadagroup.com is not opening. So sites of the entire group is down! :whistle:

hi guys,i have called my frend who is working in big tv for confirmation of lauching date. He told me that there is no information about this but it can be posible that they launch it in this month...

hey the site BIGTV.CO.IN (wich spotted the line "big things comin your way) is now not opening itself...................

The site is back now. :)

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW....thats the GREAT NEWS ...I am gonna buy a new Color television as i am a bachelor staying away from my HomeTown in Pune . So i was eagerly waiting for BIG tV 's Launch , thats why i didnt buy any TV as of yet . So I AM TOOO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hurray LETS WEL - COME the biggest storm in dth MARKET on april 20 . i ALSO made inquiry to a leading DTH dealer and he said just wait for 10 days for a big Launch . As far as advertisement is concerned , a full ad campaign will commence from APRIL 20 !

dUE TO BIG TV EFFORTS, we WILL SEE A LOWERING OF BOUQUET PRICING , ABOUT WHICH meeting are being held throughout this week by TRAI with broadcasters .

WELCOME BIG TV --it will change our tv viewing in BIG WAY !

All False News 15 may ko launch hoga:redface:

The site is back now. :)

Follow this link :- Big TV

u r wrong dear.today i called cc they told me that it is possibility to launch bigtv this month.i also met with my friend {working in reliance}he also told me that bigtv launch 20thapril or end of this month.so don't worry&get ready.

u r wrong dear.today i called cc they told me that it is possibility to launch bigtv this month.i also met with my friend {working in reliance}he also told me that bigtv launch 20thapril or end of this month.so don't worry&get ready.

dear i a distributer of big tv . abhi tak stock nahi aaya hai. or Testing bhee abhi puri nahi hui hai. Stb mai problems hai so thats is the Reason.:ashamed:

april 20 launch is not a true.Bcoz reliance will make a hell of publicity :hysterical:before launcing the product.in my locality some of the persons dont even know about big dth.and hence they opted for sun direct.

Back