Reliance Big TV DTH Launch on April 20

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053
dear i a distributer of big tv . abhi tak stock nahi aaya hai. or Testing bhee abhi puri nahi hui hai. Stb mai problems hai so thats is the Reason.:ashamed:
Oh NO!! It's really very bad NEWS :hysterical:

I still wish they launch on 20th April, nationwide (and not statewide)!!! Big TV - i saw that links and seems like they havent yet decided on package pricing! Very slow! They must start selling by now!

Any way, hope biggies come to our way soon and it meets our expectations at last.

^^ They may have decided on the packages. But its not a nice idea to put in publicly before launch..because competitors may take advantage. :P

Yeh but if everything is ready then 20th April is not a Dushera or Diwali... (and even we dont know whether it is 20th or later) Cant Anil BHAI follows this "main 1 waqt pe 1 hi kaam karta hoon" and hence concentrate on this and launch it. Why "waiting... waiting... waiting..." and for what! I enquired one of the Tata Sky dealer in my city ("Bhaiya, ye BIG TV kab aane wala hain?") and that idiot gave a reply with such an expression ("pata nahi") that i dont know whether he knows what BIG TV is or not! Complete lack of awareness from Reliance or may be lack of knowledge of that idiot retailer! INDIA Shining!!! huh......

like i said before i doubt they will lauch it anytime soon.
well it will take longer because they will have to sort out the problems,
the stb gets hot after 15min and within 1hr it gets so hot that nothing will work in the stb,so u will have to hard power off it and after it cools its perfectly normal,but i have placed a celeron heat sinks(inc fan) on the stb . the stb itself rests on a huge Pentium3 heatsink,further the fan of pentium3 is placed on the the right side of stbs ventilation,so now it remains cool even after 4 hrs not a single trace of heat.

the other problems is that each time they remove or add a channel ur favorite channels are lost,and the STB freezes so u will have hard power off it.
also channels like pogo are coming in hindi,so its not funny anymore as it was in english.
the option 16:9 doesnt work even if u change it from 4:3 to 16:9 it still remains in 4:3 although the STB says its displaying 16:9.
sometime when scrolling channels or channging channels the STB shuts down and restarts.

so when complained about all this the CC said "thats why we gave the connection first to relaince employees,so that we can take ur feedback and sort out the problem".so i dont think they will have a remote chance of launching it even by may.

good news for all! today i called cc of bigtv.i asked them when will bigtv launch?they told me that their software work comes to end& it will launch soon.it will launch end of this month or first week of may.

Woooooooo Hooooooooo....... Great News then! I hope now that "soon" time come sooner than expectations!!! Thanks buddy.

well they lauched a new software for the STB ever since that there are more number of problems,i told the problems to the CC and they said "ur feedback will told to the technical team at the highest priority".the next day i got a call from the technical team and said them the problems again,so they said they will solve the problem in the newer software which they are working on. so again i doubt they will launch it anytime soon,the STB wont last an hour,it still gets so hot,but like i said before i have put fans,so it stays cool.even the technician admits that there STB gets realy hot.

No but i am sure we will have 1 more thread with different date soon.

Back