Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,300
By the way, what Abhishek will say as 1 liner???

"I am a Small B but TV ho to BIG ho"
or
"BIG ho to ASH ho"
or
"BIG laao - ASH ke sath ash karo"

What it can be?

Looks like you are at your creative best! Last line almost says that ASH will be offered free with big tv:p

@AjuRavi007, i had one doubt, that is
if u want to go to Big TV DTH immediately, but i dont want to go to Big TV. In that case, if we change the Sim card, its possible for me to view this channale for 1 yr. I will pay the money to u.
The first answer is that i will not leave TS to shift to big tv as its a new entrant and they need to prove themselves in the market and i think i need atleast a time 6 -9 months to analyse big tv's performance. I cant blindly go for big tv when it is launched..........:cool2:. Let them prove first and then i will consider my choice moving to them.

The answer for second part of question is that i think it is possible that you can view the channels from my sim card along with my digicomp box but i doubt in viewing my sim card in your digicomp.......Its a nice gesture what you had conveyed to me that if i am going to big tv you are ready to pay for the credit i got with TS. At this point of time i am not interested in moving to big tv but if time comes i will surely consider you proposal:thumb:.

Last but not least let the big tv launch first........i hope they launch very soon and deeply interested in about their package system and pricing too......

Once again i thank you for your gesture........:cool2:

Looks like you are at your creative best! Last line almost says that ASH will be offered free with big tv:p
Will ASH be offered free for all the customers or only for early birds:P

LOL - if that happens then even a villager (who doesnt have money to buy a bicycle) will buy a BIG tv!!! :hysterical:By the way, i am a creative designer so just using my senses to guess what can be a jingle (just like Abhi says in IDEA ad - what an idea!)Hope we get to see him again but now working for Ambani and compete with SRK (Dish TV). (TS never hired big stars).

For last year world cup TS tried Hrithik Roshan:cool2:

(just like Abhi says in IDEA ad - what an idea!)

If he comes to know about the one liner that you have come up with, then he will probably say- shittttt...what a rubbish idea! (and villagers... magar sir ji, an idea can change our life, you know):D

LOL --- yeh, correct.In any offer - [1] Early bird or [2] Regular booking - Salman will be the first in a queue to take onto a "late bird" offer :hysterical: Vivek too.See, what an idea!!! 1 idea can change many lives :hysterical:Its good, we are not working for BIG as promoters/media partners!!! Else, there would be triple murder case lodged in Mumbai (Abhi, Sallu and Vivku) :hysterical:

Am waiting for it..will switch to Big Tv from my TS.. :yahoo:am bugged from TS..!!

Here they have published a news which says - no plan of launch before August as they wanted to test in a heavy rain.

Source - Big TV may launch only in Aug- Hindustan Times

I somehow feel that news is right because i am seeing Anil Ambani frequently in news with his speeches showing he is busy chasing up MTN and not rushing to launch BIG TV (he is not even mentioning about it once).

do you think is it true? or a date 24 June what we got is true?

Back