Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,228
The IT Guru said:
I was talking about reliance.Since you posted that tracert from reliance BB i hope.And x720 said its stupid routing.
And BSNL peering and routing table is totally weird and f**ked up lol,It will take you around the world and then go to your destination :tongue:
As I said Google has direct peering with BSNL so you get excellent pings and access to Google services is super smooth.

varun120 said:
If admin has the courage to take reliance thunder plan, I could too. But can anyone tell me how's reliance thunder plan's performance in Mumbai/thane? I don't want to trust my lco. If he can't provide good cable service he won't provide good internet surely..
Reliance in most areas provide their service through lco.It all depends on your lco how they maintain the line etc.

lol. i cannot use google public dns on reliance? because on it, it does not let me access reliance login portal. lol. /s

So you have two connections ? I mean, both BSNL and Reliance ?

Right now yes. Plan to keep them as well. As neither Reliance nor BSNL are trustworthy enough. Would downgrade BSNL plan to something basic. Would use Reliance primarily. BSNL would power the wireless in the house (my phone, dad's chromebook and other devices that do not consume much data).

lol. just realized that i would lose connectivity with the wireless printer if i take this route. what a mess.

Back