Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,222
Stupid routing, its sending you to Chennai. Good latency though.

Right. It feels more responsive than BSNL though. I guess if it is stable, it is a value for money deal. With 8 hours remaining, I should get back to BSNL for now. I have not yet touched the FUP :D

To open modem config, assuming modem IP is 192.168.1.1, manually set the IP in the PC to something like 192.168.x, gateway as 192.168.1.1. Net won't work, but you'll be able to see the stats.

ah well. some other day. maybe ichaits would have an idea. would ping him on twitter.

This is for some triple play internet service provider in gurgaon. I pinged them knowing they are focused in DLF. Did not get a response.

I think this is it. There are no other options. Tata lady never got back to me with feasibility study. Since I have never seen a brochure I do not think they have services here. I do not think there is any local cable internet as well. I have now used all three. And reliance right now looks like the best option. #AcheDinAaneWaleHain

One problem solved. Another one begins. My APC UPS is finally on the verge of dying and with super long powercuts here in Gurgaon... Another major investment is on my head. :russianroulette: I have had 3 super long power cuts this week... Each of them ranging from 6-9 hours.

Back