Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me its showing "JIO 4G 4G"!!!

The 2nd 4G is added by my phone (Redmi prime) indicating network type.

So now it makes sense to rename it just to JIO. May be it will go from my area soon too.

See Pixel lockscreen screenshot (Top Left Corner)

3b2eae1287.png

Are you sure u have not renamed SIM card to JIO?

My phone shows JIO too .. but thats becuase I have named that SIM card as JIO!

2 Jio SIMs in my home (my main SIM and my dad's SIM) both on LYF phone are not showing any network signals at all. Two other SIMs on other phones are showing signals and working fine. Those two no network SIMs are almost like dead with only Jio 4G - Emergency Calls Only showing up for the last one hour or so. Has anyone faced this situation? One of the two non-working SIMs have 13 Rs.499 recharges queued up and the other has 3 Rs.149 queued up in advance recharges. How do I fix this? Both are the main SIMs .. one my Main Jio SIM which I am using since last year when I got the LYF phone and one of dad.

There is a mass outage going on with Jio. Not sure who all are effected but major areas in North seem to be the worst affected since 1am last night. Just don't restart the phones on the sims that are working. The moment you restart, it will be with no coverage.

Reliance down? Current problems, status and outages. | Down Detector

Last edited:
Jio has worked alright since day one for me.There were some or very few call drops ,otherwise it's brilliant. 4G speed are anywhere between 20-25Mbps.

I havent recharged with anything. My plan is still showing Happy New Year

But expiry date changed to 15th April!

So I guess 10 more days free.

Back