Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Some people still confused (anyway it is ok because there are many slow thinkers and it is completely normal). Hrishi Baba already explained 303 will get 1gb per day and 499 will get 2gb per day etc.

Well if you are going to take potshots at people, it would be better not to bother replying.

@hrishi.baba Thanks man. I was confused because even the JIO CC weren't sure how this worked. One of them asked me to wait for a few days and everything would be clear. So I thought would be good to ask everyone. Was having a similar discussion on another forum and there too people are not sure.

Well if you are going to take potshots at people, it would be better not to bother replying.
Reason for Potshot: Hrishi Baba several times explained but people still confused. Even Bsnlsuperuser also explained but people still confused so a POTSHOT was badly needed for all confused people.

Hey I have a question, Can I recharge for 499 right now, and get 2GB/day till June; and from july onwards switch to 303 plan ?

I don't think so because you will get
Summer Surprise Offer

and i think this offer is limited to 1GB/Day unless there are more than one "Summer Surprise Offer" available with different limit

Well summer surprise offer is offering 2GB/Day in 499 , Right ?
I don't have that much usage, but I won't mind spending a couple of hundred rupees to get it for three months.
But after that I want to take 303 plan. So my question is, Is is possible to downgrade ?

Recharge with Rs. 499 now and you'll get 2GB/day from 16th April to July (inclusive of July). You can recharge with any other plan thereafter.

I just recharged my 3rd Jio SIM which was previously recharged with the Rs.149 plan for backup before the announcement of Summer Surprise with the Rs.499 offer directly from Jio.com website using their Summer Surprise Promo link. The recharge got done fine but now the Rs.499 plan is queued below the Rs.149 plans in My Plan in MyJio app. So, will I get the Summer Surprise or not? I will probably know soon but would be really disappointed if the Rs.149 gets activated instead of the Summer Surprise on the 16th of April. I purchased directly from the page and it ticked the option 1+3 and 2GB per day mentioned. Hope I get the same.

Back