Revised Sports Platinum Pack (Rs.65 PM) applicable to Old TS Users from 10.03.2009(Yesterday)

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,590
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys.. For your Information.

Revised Sports Platinum Pack (Rs.65 Per Month) is applicable to Old Users of Tata Sky (Been with TS for more than 6 or 7 months). It came to effect from Yesterday. I received an alert saying Sports Plat Pack added. I called and enquired CC. They said the 6 months period of Rs.40 for that pack is over by yesterday and they started charging at revised i.e. Rs.65 from yesterday. I asked them 6 months period started only by November and it should continue till may.. But They said the revised rate was fixed on September 10th, so till yesterday, march 10th, the 6th month getting completed..WTF, I dont understand whats going on...

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Revised Sports Platinum Pack started in November:
Source: https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/38215-rate-increased-sport-platinum-pack/

Bye bye Star Cricket :p

Any idea when will SC show live international cricket match.........

Can they revise prices like that? Seeing your last post I thought you will post "I am in Annual supersaver pack at this point of time......." but it is different :thumbsup:

For your information, Guys: Those who subscribed to Sports Platinum Pack on September 10th 2008 were able to get the Pack for Rs.40 PM till Yesterday(10.03.2009). Now the charges will be Rs.65 Per Month for Sports Platinum Pack.

For your information, Guys: Those who subscribed to Sports Platinum Pack on September 10th 2008 were able to get the Pack for Rs.40 PM till Yesterday(10.03.2009). Now the charges will be Rs.65 Per Month for Sports Platinum Pack.

on Sept 10 or even before ?

Can they revise as they wish? That means if they want they can do the same even for annual super saver pack subscibers.

Any idea when will SC show live international cricket match.........

It will be in June 2009, ICC T20 International Cricket World Cup.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Can they revise as they wish? That means if they want they can do the same even for annual super saver pack subscibers.

It is because ESPN SS charging Rs.65 in accordance to RIO to DTH.

And for the question IF they want to revise the Price as they wish ? - It is simple. Package Tariffs can be changed at any Time. It is in their Rules... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back