Sports Platinum Pack @Rs20/ if,Subscribed before 20th sept,2008

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 5,769
I think you have got enough cartoon channels to watch in TS and i dont feel like that you need to susbcribe to any actve stories ..........

NO i am not going to subscribe this even i like Active Stories:yahoo:. Because its too costly. :@

It is for your kids!!!! If the times clash, you better take a second connection!!!

It is for your kids!!!! If the times clash, you better take a second connection!!!

I think, i dont face any prob with my kids when watching Cartoon:yahoo:, cos i like all cartoons so we both watching the same prob. Problem will raise only my kids will grown up and start watching the Sports channels, at that time i need to get the 2nd Connection. :(

I think your kids will also be interested in watching in Cartoon Channels only......... i will be happy if they start to watch Sports Channels but equally disappointed if they start to watch Mega Serials in tamil channels.....:rofl:

They are not mentioning any where that, if we subscribe before 20, the first month fee will be 20. :ashamed: Where is the 20 20 offer. :whistle:

They are not mentioning any where that, if we subscribe before 20, the first month fee will be 20. :ashamed:
Where is the 20 20 offer. :whistle:

U can confirm it from the CC
If possible ill upload the pic also
not 100% sure though

They are not mentioning any where that, if we subscribe before 20, the first month fee will be 20. :ashamed:
Where is the 20 20 offer. :whistle:

"BUMPER PRIZES
25 LCD TVs
Guaranteed savings - Get a 50% discount on the subscription charges for Sports Platinum Pack for the first month if you subscribe before 20 Sep '08.
So you pay only Rs. 20 for the month of Oct '08"

Quoted from a TS mailer I received a fortnight ago.

Back