Sports Platinum Pack @Rs20/ if,Subscribed before 20th sept,2008

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 5,769
I believe they will charge Rs. 20 for the month of october and then i think you cant opt out of ESS pack:thumb:

I think Sports Pack can be subscribed min for 1 month.:O IS that correct or min period is 3 month? :S

I think we can select for any given month..........rather than madatorily to subscribe for 3 or 6 months

I have added 1 reputation level to cjignesh and i hope the admin approves..........I have done this becuase it was an interesting news and was not expected from TS and also cjignesh broght this good news to the forum and you could see many will be on this news and thats the reason i have added 1 reputation:thumbsup:

thanks ajuravi and shahrukhand this offer from TS is called the Early bird offerplus i forgot to mention it yesterday thatthose who subscribe to this pack before 20th septhave a chance to win 25 LCD TV's which is very unlikely:confused:

Source Pls.:whistle:

I already said that i got an letter from TS yesterday.
Regarding offers and promotions...
U can ask the CC....

Oh, i did not receive any Letter. I am in South Starter pack, i think TS will send letter only the people those who have South Value or South Jumbo pack. :wall:

Back