• Thread starter Thread starter Saurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,954

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
ISP
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
SC gives Sahara more time to refund money, asks company to deposit all documents by Dec 20 - Business - IBNLive

The apex court said the first demand draft of Rs 5,120 crore should be paid immediately while, the remaining amount should be paid in two equal installments.

The first installment of Rs 10,000 crore is to be paid by first week of January, 2013 and remaining by the first week of February, 2013. The court has also directed the company that the amount will have to be paid with 15 per cent interest as per the August 31 directive.

Sahara gets more time to repay bond investors | NDTV.com

The regulator says Sahara has not complied with the court's order, while Sahara says the regulator "deliberately refused" to accept documents and information submitted by it.

http://www.firstpost.com/business/why-subrata-roys-sahara-is-a-fit-case-for-an-sit-probe-540809.html

he question is: did the Sahara Group flout the Supreme Court’s orders anyway? How did the Rs 24,029 crore owed to 29.6 million investors in August 2011 come down to just Rs 5,120 crore one year later? And that too, conveniently just before the Supreme Court order of August this year, after which no refunds could have been made?

Sahara ads indirectly confirm some of Sebi’s allegations | Firstpost

Smelling a scam?

I have always failed to understand what Sahara does and how it makes so much money to sponsor like anything.

Right. Everywhere I see, I just see sponsorship by Sahara. Now even the Bangladesh Cricket Team is sponsored by Sahara. Where does Sahara get all the money from? I find it annoying when they print ad-like justification of the various schemes and investments they made.

Sahara set to become Bangladesh sponsor : Cricketnext

Sahara, which also sponsors India's national cricket team, recently entered the Bangladesh market through its subsidiary Sahara Matribhumi Unnayan Corporation Ltd. The company said it has a primary investment plan of about $120 million for a township-housing scheme near the capital Dhaka.

Back