Samsung Galaxy Nexus Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 521
  • Views Views 51,006
heh. that would be my guess. my friend is coming from states in the last week of November. my plans to get it this month itself are pretty much gone. i would now have to wait for its launch in india in january (rumor currently). if razr launches next week, i might be tempted to skip it completely. :(

Date I am hearing is December 17. Just a rumor. Pricing? Rumor says Rs. 37.5K. Just as I had feared, blame goes to Apple for pricing the iPhone 4S so high that Samsung is going to price the Galaxy Nexus at a premium in India.

I would of course be very happy if my sources are inaccurate/incorrect. For sure. I have been waiting for this phone and I would probably stay away if the price is so high.

Update: Pricing could be 35.5 in other parts of the country. 37.5 could be for Maharashtra because of Octroi thingy.

Update 2: https://broadband.forum/google-android/74306-samsung-galaxy-nexus-launch-and/5/#post574996

Date I am hearing is December 17. Just a rumor. Pricing? Rumor says Rs. 37.5K. Just as I had feared, blame goes to Apple for pricing the iPhone 4S so high that Samsung is going to price the Galaxy Nexus at a premium in India.

and there goes my plan for upgrade to nexus :(

instead - will upgrade to s2 now

Back