Samsung Galaxy S GT I9003 for Rs.20,479

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjittech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 10,404
i think they need to introduce the same as Galexy SL the way they introduced the same in other counties ..yeah now they working on this series as each one has targeted audience ... so its clear from user point of view to focus on particular series ..

Motorola is also not at all bothered about doing upgrades to the OS - Most of the models are not even looking as if they will get even the 2.2 update - forget 2.3

hi guys now samsung Galaxy s gt i9003 cost at 19500 at local nearest outlet..and soon i9003 going too get android 2.3 update thats a good news
for the first time at 20k RS 1ghz procceser mobile is introduced and it can clock max speed of 1.4ghz..so samsung i9003 is better then motorola defy which priced t 18500RS
galaxy i9003 is best at performance but built quality is platic as same as original galaxy s its lack camera flash but it can record 720p recording where defy has not having HD recording where defy has 800mhz proccesor spped only and it runs on android 2.1(eclair)we know abt motorola they wnt update the older mobiles..in other side i9003 has latest android 2.2 on board so go for galaxy i9003 which is a good buy....

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

The reason behind launch of galaxy i9003 is that there is low production in AMOLED screen and for galaxy s2 need AMOLED display so samsung reduce the production of i9000 and increased i9003 sales in all over the world...oly in india i9003 comes with 4GB other parts of world 16GB as same as i9000 memory is given...galaxy s2 mini which also comes with super clear lcd screen oly...

To everyone saying this has a better processor than Defy, both of them have exactly the SAME processor. The defy is under-clocked to 800 mhz, you can easily over clock it to 1 Ghz and run stable : Defy overclocked to 1ghz! - xda-developers TI OMAP 3610 is just a re-badged 3630. Not to forget the fact is defy is much more rugged than i9003. The only real difference is 3.7" vs 4" screen and slow updates(officially) for defy.

Back