Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,963
Thanks Bro! I want app like accuweather..which automatically update the weather and show in home screen. will Boid do that?

Can you please suggest some good tools and utilities for boosting battery and mobile...i was testing NQMobile booster and battery saver..is these good?I dont know what's the problem or its same in all s2, that i am not happy with the photo quality, looking too dark in flash..though i have enabled "Auto Contrast" in cam setting...My previous phone f480 took good quality pictures and had only 5MP camera.

First point - I m sure there's some nonsense app running in background that's eating ur battery. How long is it lasting now btw?Secondly.....picture quality of 5 map cam can be better than an 8 map cam as it also depends on the quality of sensor.Lastly....I think the factory settings of S2 camera give decent quality snaps. And if u increase the resolution iinm, and turn Anti shake on, then u will get really good quality snaps, may be that would be still lesser than a Nokia cam's image quality, but only that much.

Battery life is far better in ICS, I have checked the uses of battery by applications...nothing seems suspicious....battery is lasting more than 12Hr that's less, but I am doing too much R&D as I am new to it...I haven't installed any useless apps..just whatsApp using rarely..data network in on 24x7, no email sync.BTW how to factory reset the camera? In Day light its good(not too good) but at office in CFL light with flash , it seems there is no flash used at all. Using full resolution and antishake on, tried auto contrast too. During taking the picture..in screen its looking too good, but after capturing...half of the contrast and brightness gone.hehe..I think I am demanding too much from S2.

Unless its close to complete darkness, ur photo should have decent brightness. Keep the flash on auto as well. Or better still - keep it on always & when u r catching snaps in bright sunshine, u can turn it off.

Back