Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,963
U shud have checked out smaller stores which also give u a brand new piece with proper bill as well. I got it in October last year for 28....at a time when letsbuy/flipkart were not willing to come below 30k. It should be costing 25 or 25.5 today......Croma charged u atleast 1k for its location in Juhu!

May be you are aware of this but let me tell you I got the way to take screenshot on S2(ICS) without any app required.Way is : put your fone's volume to the minimum level where it show mute. then simultaneously press the Vol(-) and Power button.

Hehe, u dont need to mute ur phone for doing that! We knew this, but i always tend to forget which combination to use!

yeap. it is a native feature from ICS. some models supported it before ics because of custom software installations.

I am facing a strange issue with my s2 phonebook. I've more than 300 contact stored in it and search function is working fine for rest of the contacts except name starting with Dr ie Dr Ajay or Dr Verma. When I write Dr in the contact search it was showing names which consists dr like driver but not the Drs name. And name who start with Dr is listing under D word. I'll post screen shots once I reached office.

I am facing a strange issue with my s2 phonebook. I've more than 300 contact stored in it and search function is working fine for rest of the contacts except name starting with Dr ie Dr Ajay or Dr Verma. When I write Dr in the contact search it was showing names which consists dr like driver but not the Drs name. And name who start with Dr is listing under D word. I'll post screen shots once I reached office.

I think Dr. is a title(initial) of the name and your search query find in first name and last name only.

I've written entire name including Dr as first name. My entire phonebook is like that but no problem with other names.

Try searching using the doctor's first name & see if comes up, for example . Dr.Sanjay ... try typing sanjay & see if it pops up in search.

that should technically work just fine. i used to have a lot of problems with name searching with gingerbread. google has done a pretty good job of improving the performance with 4.x series.

Yeah thats fine when using other letters in the name. Only problem is with word dr. I have already updated to ICS month ago.

Back