Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,963
outdated information. samsung upgraded to 1.2GHz recently. they probably found out about sensation launch.

heh yeah. aol owns techcrunch network, engadget network and also the huffington post network.

and they have just shutdown downloadsquad blog.

but why they are so desperate to control the tech news/review segment .. instead of going for so many get one and make them better if they are really interested in them ..

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

outdated information. samsung upgraded to 1.2GHz recently. they probably found out about sensation launch.

few days back they themself claimed its with 1.2 ghz processor ..

http://androidos.in/2011/04/samsung-Galaxy-s-2-gets-processor-upgrade-to-1-2-ghz-dual-core/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+androidosfeeds+%28AndroidOS.in%29

off can't update there specs sheet also .. too much in hurry to post it .. seems every one is behind breaking news ..

:wall:

aol is trying to become the largest content farm on the web :D

humm now too too too much delay .. just buying few group they can't do much ...

they launched aol.in with big bang in india but did't worked

Offtopic much? :P

Well noted sir ji .. :)

oddly enough... the official specifications page does not mention the processor details.

Samsung GALAXY S II

just states: Dual Core Application Processor

samsung is getting a bit too inspired by Apple.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Wikipedia states:

CPU 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM® Cortex-A9[4] SoC processor; Samsung Exynos (GT-i9100) or Nvidia Tegra 2 (GT-i9103)

so i guess the actual details are still not out. :|

oddly enough... the official specifications page does not mention the processor details.

Samsung GALAXY S II

just states: Dual Core Application Processor

samsung is getting a bit too inspired by Apple.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Wikipedia states:

CPU 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM® Cortex-A9[4] SoC processor; Samsung Exynos (GT-i9100) or Nvidia Tegra 2 (GT-i9103)

so i guess the actual details are still not out. :|

gingerbread has dual core support ?? as in android market applications won't be taking full advantage of dual core till next android update

Wonderful was thinking about getting the LG optimus 2x but after seeing the HTC Sensation i am in love with it. Hope it gets released in India soon.

Back