• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,963
this guy can't do simple copy paste from gsmarena also

iGyaan has no gyaan

and then people complain that i block links from such sources. :(

and then people complain that i block links from such sources. :(

i trusted androidos .. but now they also posing news from iGyaan ... :(

androidos has been a pretty solid source of information. it is one of the few blogs i do not block here on the forum.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

as for posting news about the Galaxy s2.

been there done that.

when you are targeting search engine queries about a product that is expected to generate good traffic. you would mess around with the language.

instead of writing that samsung has announced x model and it would come sometime next month, you would simply write, samsung has launched x model.

of course galaxy s2 has not arrived in the market. no one knows its actual pricing. the MRP would be higher than the retail pricing.

i stick to engadget for international news till the time joshua topolsky launches his new project.

i use to read techcrunch .. but then they are more biased toward Apple so switched to engadget joshua topolsky ???

joshua topolsky is one of the original guys behind engadget.

aol now owns engadget and well a lot of the original authors and editors have left. they are working on a new project for SB Nation. should be out in the coming months.

engadget has managed to retain the control over their content quality. but things are not as good as they used to be till a couple of months/years ago.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

techcrunch is good for breaking news. not about reviews.

heh yeah. aol owns techcrunch network, engadget network and also the huffington post network.

and they have just shutdown downloadsquad blog.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Farewell, Internet

i really hope to see AOL die a slow painful death.

same news android os now ...

http://androidos.in/2011/04/samsung-Galaxy-s2-india-release-in-may-for-inr-35k/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+androidosfeeds+%28AndroidOS.in%29

Processor 1.2 or ????

http://androidos.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-Specs.png

Back