Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,964
Wikipedia states:

CPU 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM® Cortex-A9[4] SoC processor; Samsung Exynos (GT-i9100) or Nvidia Tegra 2 (GT-i9103)

so i guess the actual details are still not out. :|

yeah samsung is the best one to answer this one so better wait for official note ..

but 1.2 makes more sense as there are few handset is already out with 1 Ghz dual core processor

Update: We were originally told that the Galaxy S II would be using an NVIDIA Tegra 2 SOC, but have been informed that was incorrect -- the phone will indeed have a dual-core 1GHz Samsung chip, and quite possibly the Exynos. There's also 1GB of RAM.

this is what engadget says. Samsung Galaxy S II official: dual-core 1GHz CPU, 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus, coming this month (hands-on with video) -- Engadget

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

looks like we would have to wait for iFixit: The free repair manual report.

The India one will be 1.2 GHz Exynos..

so except that other spec details are same ??? is it confirm that we are getting Super AMOLED Plus screen and not S-LCD

in nexus s i think they did this

i would assume that it is pretty much impossible to say anything about the indian model right now. samsung apparently did not reveal much at the launch event. we would only find out once the device goes on sale.

i would assume that it is pretty much impossible to say anything about the indian model right now. samsung apparently did not reveal much at the launch event. we would only find out once the device goes on sale.

Oh, but I already know ;)

The Indian version will be the 1.2GHz Exynos SoC one (not the tegra2 one), and will come with Super AMOLED plus display :)

kalpik has internal connections at samsung :D

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Twitter / Javed Anwer: some confusion over Galaxy ...

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Tech journalist at Times Of India, g33k on tech forums, gamer at home. Views expressed here are my own.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

let's hope he is correct. for kalpik's sake :D

Back