Samsung Galaxy S II

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,964
so what does the plus do in S2 apart plussing the cost lol

I have missed quite a lot of converstions in between......dont have to patience to go thru everything.I want to know how does locked ROM affect me??

there is no Galaxy s ii + :P

it is a major update.
super amoed plus screen I meant how gd is it from the present s1 :D

its a major update in terms of processing power and display size. how can you even compare it with S1?

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I have missed quite a lot of converstions in between......dont have to patience to go thru everything.

I want to know how does locked ROM affect me??

i guess a locked rom would mean that you would not be able to install custom android builds on it. if you have no plans to use third party firmware, it should not affect you at all.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

one of the biggest disappointment with LG optimus 2x is that they are selling the device with native android build in the US market. but we get their custom UI shit here in india.

I dont have any issues, until i can install 3rd party Softwares......

arre I was trying to knw how upgraded is the screen of S2 with that plus they added.......super amoled vs super amoled plus lol

Back