Samsung Galaxy S III

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,179
  • Views Views 82,264
Please let me know the feedback on battery. They says the new Italian firmware EMA1 almost doubles the battery life. As I said I was on vikingway 5. The battery life is mediocre at best. I have also noted that ever since I upgraded to Jb, the charging takes longer and my car charger no longer works.

on 4.1.2 ... running decent !!saw multi window... will check other options like swype etcits smooth and may be battery would last longer

Congrats. :D
A friend of mine has the SIII and she is still on ICS. She said that JB isn't released for SIII yet. That's why I thought that you got the JB update now. :)

Anyway, what is a safer method to update, Kies or Phone itself. She wants to me update it for her as she is scared. :/

Thanks bro

Kies take 7-8 hours. So better to go for OTA. OTA is safe S it download the firmware 1st and then ask to upgrade.

Keytone vibration is sexy now. Also batter is charging faster than before. I am able to open contacts 2 times faster than before.

Yes, when I upgraded from ICS to JB it took almost 8 hours. I started at 8:00 PM. Till 12 it was only 40% was completed. Then I went to sleep and when woke up my phone was upgraded to JB.

lol. thankfully no such headaches on nexus devices. the update is downloaded and you get an alert. and upgrade process never takes more than 30 minutes. 30 minutes was the peak when i updated from gb to ics.

Back