Samsung Galaxy S III

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,179
  • Views Views 82,264
quad core tablets are definitely coming. if not this year, early next.
waiting for them in a way....will be able to buy current tablets at a lower price then!!! :P

heh does not look like that would happen. budget segment branded phones are still mostly priced in the range of 10-15K.

heh does not look like that would happen. budget segment branded phones are still mostly priced in the range of 10-15K.
well getting a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for less than 20K won't be a bad deal!!!

heh. it would probably get discontinued first.
then its going to be SAD & disheartening for a lot of people!!! :(
But i feel they are going to reduce the price but not by a lot & not discontinue it.

well they have to continue selling budget segment tablets too in the market right? this is how you usually do business. maintain different levels of product ranges. though looking at the current prices of Galaxy s, sii might see a drop to 18-20K. i doubt galaxy s would continue to sell in the market with prices dropping to 10-15K prices. could happen though. i am not really an expert.

well they have to continue selling budget segment tablets too in the market right?

this is how you usually do business. maintain different levels of product ranges. though looking at the current prices of Galaxy s, sii might see a drop to 18-20K. i doubt galaxy s would continue to sell in the market with prices dropping to 10-15K prices. could happen though. i am not really an expert.
hmmmmm.....i was talking about Galaxy Tab 10.1 not Galaxy S!!! :P

i was just giving a reference considering tablets are rather new and it is hard to tell what kind of price cuts they would get.

i was just giving a reference considering tablets are rather new and it is hard to tell what kind of price cuts they would get.
Good Point!!!
now only thing we can do is wait & watch!!!

OT/
i can't access Edit Profile or Edit Avatar.....what should i do?

Back