Samsung Galaxy S III

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,179
  • Views Views 82,264
wait for another post as you would reach 20!
SPIM!!! :P
POST 20!!!!! :P
*END OF OT*
i feel the SIII screen size is just way too big!!!

Edit: still not able to access them!!! :(

@ Admin......I dont want to involve in anything thats not normal. If Prime was to launch here, i wud consider it an option, but no getting it from someone in US. Enuf of indulging in off the track activities. No hacking of ROMs, no pirated stuff - will take whatevers free, and if i find something really useful, i wud buy it. But that policy is with respect to my phone only!! :D@ Samm.....Yeah its really tough. But how i wish S2 comes down to even 22-23k!

errm. nexus is the safest option with android devices. gets the new updates first. phones are unlocked and loaded with stock android. :|

So what is with that "Unlocking"? Thats what i dont want to indulge in.

----------

And as far as Nexus line of fones is concerned, i had read somewhere here in the forum itself that it gets updates quickly. Not doubting that. I just dont want to get a fone which is not officially launched in India.

well. if you want officially launched products you would probably have to wait for nexus phones to get outdated. :) the alternatives are mostly loaded with customized android builds. samsung i believe offer unlocked devices. htc devices are all locked.

Ok....so HTCs are locked? What are the restrictions arising out of this locking? Looking at the UI of these phones, my first preference was to buy an HTC. Samsung & LG were second best choices.

Back