Samsung Galaxy S III

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,179
  • Views Views 82,264
i am repeating what i said above. these phones have hardware button to turn on/off the phone itself. you do not use the buttons at the bottom of the display to turn off/on the display or restart/shutdown the phone. any phone that does not have a removable battery would have a hardware key combination to reboot the device. in worst case scenario, you would have to discharge the phone fully.

So basically if they have a mechanism using which the circuit can be disrupted to restart the phone, then i think thats equivalent to manually removing the battery!Btw i have noticed 1 really good thing since i switched to ICS - battery management is a lot better. The phone was in normal mode with Wifi on, for the whole night and still the phone shed only 2% battery.

These kind of rumors were floating even before iPhone 4s launch ..Ppl were making all kind of artistic impressions of wht they thought would be iphone 5 ..But wht they got indeed was just iphone 4s .. hehe

^ It would have meant additional sales for Apple, as the folks who had the 4S would then have lined up for the 5.

mmm. what exactly is in a name? if Apple had named iPhone 4s as iphone 5, what would have changed?
Nothing wrong with naming ... I was just telling tht rumored features never saw any daylight ..

@agantuk - I guess you mean whoever had iPhone 4 would have queued up for iphone 5 - As Admin is talking about the 4S being named as 5..

Apple phones have different options in case your phone is stuck and also iTunes plays a role in case you want to get out of the mess.

Back