Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,954
I guess the larger problem is getting blackmailed. In any case, it has to be made legal for the sake of human rights :(

chromaniac said:
I guess the larger problem is getting blackmailed. In any case, it has to be made legal for the sake of human rights :(
I don't think Human Rights works in a same way as they do in Western Country. I am completely against Section 377 and in favour of LGBT rights.
BJP would never support them, they may get votes of 1% of population but what about losing many out of remaining 99%. Most of the people are polarized and tend to make certain conclusions but who are we to justify that? Our constitution gives freedom of speech and we enjoy it.
If certain laws are misused then it may cause mayhem, e.g.
Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 where by misusing it a bride and her family can purposely harm good guy and his relative for nothing.
The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 Section 354A/B/C simply allows women (wife) to sue his husband for sexual abuse.
For now Gay people can simply enjoy their acts under a closed door with people they trust.

^^^
Parties??? AFAIK only a single party that's congress got thier butt kicked
Navjot Singh said:
Also somewhere if you look its not the Modi wave that helped BJP. Its Anti-Congress wave that worked. Congress will try whatever it has to do some good. Its their last chance.
LOL. it seems you have bought the MSM propaganda. The anti-congress wave was at it's peak after emergency, sure you would agree to that, then also they got double the seats in rajasthan then what they got now just 21 seats.
W/o modi wave that would have been impossible
rahul kanwal of HT, a known modi baiter also had to concede to the election results.
https://twitter.com/rahulkanwal/status/409756174829899776

Back