Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,952
So now people here are voting for parties which support G A Y rights.
Development, etc gaya tel lene :playful:

I think compassion for basic human rights come before development.

So people want full plate to eat and peaceful sleep; or something stupid which is also unnatural?
Anyways, I am not saying that being G A Y should be termed as illegal, rather govt/courts should not interfere in this matter, nor any parties should fight election using this matter :)

BJP's objection against gay rights showcases that they have no compassion for human rights. This applies to other religions as well (Muslims?). There has been no evidence whatsoever that Hindu religion is against gays. I am not sure what bullshit they are claiming when they say that it is unnatural. Using condoms is unnatural. Using birth control pills is unnatural. We do thousands of things on a daily basis that is unnatural. I am sitting on a man made chair typing on a man made computing connected to a man made international network. Nothing natural about it.
I had rather not have party with such a disgusting mindset to come at the center. They do not have my vote.
And it is very unlikely that they are going to magically eradicate poverty or anything else in this country. Sure we might have a little less corruption compared to Congress. But that does not justify me voting for them alone.

If someone can have opinion in support of some topic, BJP can also have their opinion in against of that topic. If being against that, BJP is going to lose elections, then its better BJP loses election :)
Anyways I don't want to discuss on such stupid topics, so I refrained from posting in dedicated thread for that topic, I would be more happy to discuss/debate on Android Vs Windows Phone or DISH TV Vs Tata Sky :D

fyi, gaysex isn't unnatural. Animals in the 'natural' do it all the time.
Really? So doing oral sex is also natural? Call me whatever, but the truth is being gay IS not a natural thing and IS sort of genetic disorder, there should be no doubt about that. There are children born with various disease, some are born with physical deformities, so being gay is a genetic deformity for sure, I don't know it can be cured or reason for it are established yet. There is also people who are not exactly gay but still engaged in such activities due to no interactions with opposite sex or whatever, and some are forced into it by gay partners. It's a difficult subject, the inherent genetics in human beings force them to behave badly with people with difference in opinion and habits. And it's understandable if a normal couple wouldn't want to have a gay child, the natural desire is to have a perfect healthy normal child. But truth is that there is existence of gays, and society will take time to adjust itself for relatively new realityIt's not BJP'S fault that 90 % plus society is ignorant of the gays and all, so blaming them for their stance is foolish. The truth is society has some norms and organizations behave in a certain way to interact with individuals and society. So what is today is what it is. Society doesn't accept change that fast, people will play admanant on their stance its perfectly normal society /human behavior, people will ask if we accept gays, what's the guarantee that in the name of freedom of expression, someone will ask for orgies to be legalised (just an example) . I mean an objecting society will fear everything after this. Time will heal everything

Back