Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,951
hitech0101 said:
So you want to criminalise gays because they make you puke.
You do understand diffrence between two consulting adults having sex and the rape of an animal right?
ok may be i went a bit ahead of myself. and it was in form of black humour maybe you didnt get it
but people must 1st acknowledge that its not a natural act , maybe it can be treated , has anybody thought about it ? do you acknowledge it as a natural act ? if yes , lets not talk about it , you can talk but i will not talk to you about it . if its unnatural then what is the possibility of curing it ? maybe a lot of gays dont want to remain gays ?

unclepeter said:
No I strictly criticize the court to call them criminals because they need proper consoling and social love, because it's a birth of generic and mental illness not their mistake, but I'm not in favour of making it legal too as it may produce a adverse social impact on the life of forthcoming generation as well.....
You can always search a cure for your puking problem that should be easy.
ishaan said:
ok may be i went a bit ahead of myself. and it was in form of black humour maybe you didnt get it
but people must 1st acknowledge that its not a natural act , maybe it can be treated , has anybody thought about it ? do you acknowledge it as a natural act ? if yes , lets not talk about it , you can talk but i will not talk to you about it . if its unnatural then what is the possibility of curing it ? maybe a lot of gays dont want to remain gays ?
Maybe gays don't want to remain gays because you think they are a problem. So everyone who offends you should search for a cure.

hitech0101 said:
You can always search a cure for your puking problem that should be easy.
Maybe gays don't want to remain gays because you think they are a problem. So everyone who offends you should search for a cure.
you wanna have a free discussion ? then you got to answer all the questions . you are taking short cuts to tell your mind directly without having a proper discussion

hitech0101 said:
Maybe now i should be looking for a cure because i seem to have offended you.
i am not offended man , i am cool , but you have a problem in discussion , you are the only one with brains here , all others are wrong . you dont have patience to listen to others .good luck in life .peace

Now you know how gays feel when people ignore their views.

hitech0101 said:
Now you know how gays feel when people ignore their views.
no i dont know , because i am not angry , but i pity you :pleasantry: :playful:
maybe you know too much about gays , dont know how though

I did never suggest any anger i did suggest some ignorance though.
I don't know anything about gays expect why they are called gays the only reason for which they are illegal.

hitech0101 said:
I did never suggest any anger i did suggest some ignorance though.
I don't know anything about gays expect why they are called gays the only reason for which they are illegal.
and when i tried to have a discussion you chickened out
if i am ignorant but still wanted a healthy discussion , i am very much open minded and progressive

but you chickening out makes you arvind kejriwal .lol
you know nothing and talking everything about them .lol lol lol lol
peace , dont want to talk to closed minded/regressive person

Back