Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,994
People love to create there own version of history. Homos and dykes are a part of indian culture/tradition. I visited tirumala/tirupathi temple three years back and i was standing in THE temple which houses the gold statue and i looked up and there was a stone carving showing a man blowing another man's temple.I had earlier thought that these images were restricted to the khajuraho temples but it doesn't look like it. I assume most of the ancient temples have some sort of sexual imagery on it.

This is what I hate.. They should not do anything in public..

This might be a cultural thing but how does anything in that pic come across as offending public decency ?

Kissing isn't a problem in other free countries.

I suppose you would not like like the same between a man & woman too :(

blah. apparently we have very strict levels of public indecency. no one would blame us if we ignore an accident victim on the road to die... that is alright. but a couple mushing around is indecent :O

yeh thats what am trying to say.. Its offensive to me when someone does in public.. Its India and not US.. its whoever .. man-women or man-man or women-women

Dunno, i see only two ppl expressing their feelings for each other. No exposure of privates etc.Mind you a brawl is the same thing but in the opposite. I'm not against that either. Never break up a fight :DI find begging offensive, but no way thats going to stop.

blrp plz live in usa then.You have lived in usa so you think we can do here.Now you are indirectly saying that gays kissing in india is ok but for me begging is not.words fail me to define you:wall:

i also dropped in to say... beggars. i think it is indecent when beggar kids would start following you until you give them money. handicapped people would stand on your car window until you give them something. that is very indecent. in my opinion. that is IN YOUR face indecency.

Back