Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,994
:D saas bahu serials should be banned. a law should be made that should put anyone behind bars who try to put crap on the idiot box.

Are you inane blrp?.Wait a minute you also support same sex unions and same sex marriage and gays in the military?

seriously i will say again what i said in my us financial forum

plz god plz get me outta here!

Whats the matter ?

..have you already run of out reasons to bash gays :P

btw, do not put warthog behind the bars. he/she is the rakhi sawant of this forum. we need him to keep the interest going on. :wall:

As for legally the status of this judgment is that:
(a) It applies only to Delhi.
(b) It is open to High courts in other states to interpret s.377 in whatever way they want, though they might consider this judgment (and may either agree or totally disagree).
(c) It can still be appealed in the Supreme Court.
(d) We still have to see what the Parliament does.

Thx veb :)

IOW its not a fait accompli as yet. Just an important battle won in the long game.

So Delhi is now more equal than other cities. How long can this last ?

Hey, I never said put warthog behind bars. I said put conspiracy theorists and bigots behind bars. Wait... :whistle:

then its fine :thumbsup:

i have only one thing to say

this is a joke so pz dont take it seriously

i have only one thing to say

this is a joke so pz dont take it seriously

You could have fooled me. Seems like you have so so many things to say!! :p

Anyway if you insist you have nothing more to say, can we close this thread? You must anyway be busy building a subterranean bomb shelter in anticipation of the end of the world in 2012. :dance:

that pic is real and i dont believe in 2012.I believe it already happened.I will post a seperate 2012 post one dayhere is the youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=YVynnbx1Xsc

Back