Should I go for BSNL connection?

• Thread starter Thread starter satya_461
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,651
ry Dude even i am sify user and i must say sify gives pathetic speeds with excellent customer care, on the contrary BSNL gives excellent speed with pathetic customer care. Switch to BSNL. If you are looking for both then u may try for airtel

Hi ,

I stay in Bangalore. Currently, I have sify connection with day 256kpbs UL and Night 512 kbps UL. I pay Rs.1400 /- for this plan. I get speeds around 48-60 kbps at night only.

I am thinking of moving to BSNL coz for the same amount I get 512 UL day and night.
Also I can go for Home 1800 plan which is upto 2Mbps and Night Unlimited.

So my questions mainly are

1. Are there frequent disconnecting problems?

2. If there are problems, how much time does it take to get it solved? ( I heard their customer service sucks!)

3. How much speed do I get for Home 512 Plan?

Please share you opinions I am totally :confused:

AIRTEL is the best of both worlds... BSNL cust care do not know anything... if you have your own router.. forget it ... GO FOR AIRTEL BUDDY >>> take care

With night unmetered usage in Home 500 plan, I feel little need for Unlimited plans. Unlimited plan is good for SOHO people who might have need for faster tha dial-up speed during daytime. Otherwise capped plans are the way to go. You can measure your usage with bandwidthmeter program to get an idea how much you consume a day (average). With a little modification to browsing habits, you can be completely satisified with the most basic Rs. 500 plan. And of course all the P2P can be handled during night time. Speeds are good. Use OpenDNS.

Back